Yes, Walk-in visits are always welcome!
Yes, we have birthday parties! Please go to the Birthday Party Tab to find out more.
YES! We serve beer & wine (must be 21 and older). Drink responsibly!
The minimum age for Dart’em Up Regular Play is 5 years old to play. The minimum age for Dart’em Up Glow Play (under black lights) is 8 years old to play. Key for players to have ultimate fun is the ability to hold the blaster, load the blaster, and shoot the blaster. Certain blasters will have age requirements.
- Each player must have a Signed Liability Waiver to play in the arena. Children under 18 must have a signed waiver by their parent or legal guardian.
- Every player must wear socks to play in the arena.
- Safety Rules must be followed.
Every player will enter into the Briefing Room to collect their blaster, goggles, and colored vest. Players will receive instructions on how to play and given rules of the game. During the games, Referees will be on the arena to ensure everyone understands each game and are following the rules.
Every player will have a choice of a basic blaster which each hour of gameplay. You can also rent other blasters for an additional cost. Selection of blasters and their rental prices are in the Armory section.
YES YOU CAN! Leave your darts at home as we will provide that for your blaster. We do not provide disc ammo only blasters that hold darts or mega darts. Certain blasters will not be allowed (see below).
Yes we do as a result of several factors:
- We do not offer blasters that shoot discs.
- Through testing blasters on a regular basis we have found that certain ones tend to jam or are not easy to load.
- Player-owned blasters that have been modified often create an unfriendly game and will not be allowed.
- All Disc blasters
- Recon XD
Dart’em Up recommends that you wear activewear as you will be running and jumping and ducking and hiding. All players must wear socks. No bare feet!
No outside food is allowed. Snacks and drinks are available at Dart’em Up. (Birthday parties – we allow cake/ice cream. Team-building and corporate events – we work with caterers)
Dart’em Up is open to single players, groups, or team play.
The total maximum capacity for both arenas is 130 players each hour.
Parties/Events can be scheduled during Glow Hours. Private Events can be booked separately that can include Glow Play.
Part of giving back to the community is helping organizations raise funds for their cause. Please use the contact form to send your request and our event team will contact you.
No. Reservations are great to reserve a time but all walk-ins are welcome!
Dart’em Up Glow Play is designated hours of the week where we turn on the black lights for our games. The age requirement is 8 years and up for Glow Play due to the darkness. We stress safety and fun at all times!
- No. Exceptions are for the cake and those with food allergies or specific ethnic needs
- At this time, speak to a manager
- No. The deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE
- You man move your party to a different time and date, the deposit will go with the new party date
Absolutely. We will also help you set up and decorate if you would like for us to
- We have festive party plates, cups, and napkins
- Also have candles, lighters, and cake cutters
- Utensils are included in each package
Yes, you can. We also have about 33 different blasters to choose from as well
- You are able to order as many extra pizzas as you need
- $14 for cheese, pepperoni, and sausage
- $18 for veggie, meat pizzas, or any other specialty pizzas
- $24 for a dozen pepperoni rolls
- $13 for gluten-free
- Pricing may vary
- Little odds and ends, No candy
- Hand clappers
- Little maze game
- Poppable hand
You are more than welcome to adjust your party. However, the pricing will not change unless you add to the package
- There are 3 ways to book a party
- Phone: 512-735-1919
- Online: www.dartemup.com
- In person: 13776 N. US HWY 183, Ste. 104, Austin, TX 78750
- Blaster is $24.95 per person
- Rival is $24.95 per person
- V.I.P is $24.95 per person
- Elite is $27.95 per person
- The party captain will take care of everything for you
- They will be in the nerf area with the party group
- They will host in the party room
- The Blaster Party - Dart'em Up experience is 60 minutes (this includes briefing, debriefing, and arena play)
- You are in the Party room for 45 minutes.
- Arcade time is the last 10 minutes
- You may go to the Party room about 10 minutes before your party goes into the room.
- If your guest count changes that is not a problem. We will be more than happy to adjust it for you. We are able to add the correct number of guests to your party, however, please note that each party is set for a minimum amount of kids. If you have less than that number, you will still be charged for the minimum amount of kids. If you go over the minimum amount, we will adjust to match the number of actual guests in your party.
- If you need to cancel your party we ask that you cancel at least 10 days prior to your party. If you cancel more than 10 days in advance, you are able to take the deposit and apply to a party that is booked at a later date and time. This will prevent you from having to put down a second deposit.
- Please note that the deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE. You may move it with your party to a different date and time.