Can I just walk in with my friends and play?
Yes, Walk-in visits are always welcome!
Do you have birthday parties?
Yes, we have birthday parties! Please go to the Birthday Party tab to find out more.
Do you serve alcohol?
YES! We serve beer & wine (must be 21 and older). Drink responsibly!
What is the age limit to play at Dart’em Up?
The minimum age for Dart’em Up Regular Play is 5 years old to play. The minimum age for Dart’em Up Glow Play (under black lights) is 8 years old to play. Key for players to have ultimate fun is the ability to hold the blaster, load the blaster, and shoot the blaster. Certain blasters will have age requirements.
What are the requirements to play at Dart’em Up?
- Each player must have a Signed Liability Waiver to play in the arena. Children under 18 must have a signed waiver by their parent or legal guardian.
- Every player must wear socks to play in the arena.
- Safety Rules must be followed.
How do I play Dart Tag games?
Every player will enter into the Briefing Room to collect their blaster, goggles, and colored vest. Players will receive instructions on how to play and given rules of the game. During the games, Referees will be on the arena to ensure everyone understands each game and are following the rules.
What blasters do you have?
Every player will have a choice of a basic blaster which each hour of gameplay. You can also rent other blasters for an additional cost. Selection of blasters and their rental prices are in the Armory section.
Can I bring my own blaster?
YES YOU CAN! Leave your darts at home as we will provide that for your blaster. We do not provide disc ammo only blasters that hold darts or mega darts. Certain blasters will not be allowed (see below).
Do you have Banned Blasters?
Yes we do as a result of several factors:
- We do not offer blasters that shoot discs.
- Through testing blasters on a regular basis we have found that certain ones tend to jam or are not easy to load.
- Player-owned blasters that have been modified often create an unfriendly game and will not be allowed.
- All Disc blasters
- Recon XD
What do I have to wear to play?
Dart’em Up recommends that you wear activewear as you will be running and jumping and ducking and hiding. All players must wear socks. No bare feet!
Can I bring in outside food or drink?
No outside food is allowed. Snacks and drinks are available at Dart’em Up. (Birthday parties – we allow cake/ice cream. Team-building and corporate events – we work with caterers)
Do you have to have a group or team to play?
Dart’em Up is open to single players, groups, or team play.
What is the maximum number of people to play each hour?
Total maximum capacity for both arenas is 130 players each hour.
Can I schedule a Dart’em Up Glow Party?
Parties/Events can be scheduled during Glow Hours. Private Events can be booked separately that can include Glow Play.
Can my organization do a fundraiser at Dart’em Up?
Part of giving back to the community is helping organizations raise funds for their cause. Please use the contact form to send your request and our event team will contact you.
Do I need a reservation to play?
No. Reservations are great to reserve a time but all walk-ins are welcome!
What is Dart’em Up Glow Play and is there an age requirement?
Dart’em Up Glow Play is designated hours of the week where we turn on the black lights for our games. Age requirement is 8 years and up for Glow Play due to the darkness. We stress safety and fun at all times!
How Do I Book a Party?
There are 3 ways to book a party
How much does a kid’s birthday party cost?
- Blaster Party - (5 – 11 year old) includes 10 Kids (includes Birthday Child), $24.95 per additional kid. $300 + tax.
- V.I.P Party - (12-17 year old) is $375 +tax- 8Kids (Includes Birthday Teen), $24.95 per additional teen. $375 + tax.
- Elite party - 20 People, $27.95 per additional person. $650 + tax.
What are the food options for the Birthday Party?
- Blaster Party includes 2 Large pizzas and 3 2-Liter Drinks
- V.I.P Party includes 3 Large pizzas and 3 2-Liter Drinks
- Elite Party includes 5 Large pizzas, 5 2-Liter Drinks and a case of water
- We DO ALLOW cake, cupcakes and ice cream, but we DO NOT ALLOW any other type of OUTSIDE food.">
Are you able to stay longer than your party time?
Yes you may stay later than your party time. However, please note: you will not be able to stay in the room in which your party was held as there are other parties after yours. You may stay in the arcade room.
What times are available for birthday parties?
There are several various times that you can choose to have your party. You can look online and see if the time you would like to have your party is available or you can call and speak to a staff member and see what times are available for that date in which you are wanting to book your party.
What does the Party Captain Do?
- The party captain will take care of everything for you.
- They will be in the nerf arena with the party group
- They will host in the party room.
What does the party room have?
- Plates, Napkins, Cups and utensils are provided
- Apple TV’s – You can airplay or airdrop photos or video!
- Note: you will not have access to the party room at the time that you arrive as there may be another party in the room, but you will have time to set up and decorate prior to your party going into the room.
Do we provide invitations?
Dart’em Up does not provide invitations
(There is a link in the invoice email that will provide you with the wavier link so that you can provide that in your invite so that all parents can fill one out prior to the party.)
How long is the arena play and time in the Party room?
- The Dart’em Up experience is 70 minutes. (this includes, briefing, debriefing and arena play)
- You are in the Party room for 45 minutes
- Arcade time is the last 10 minutes
- You may get into the party room about 10 minutes before your party goes into the room.
Do we have to book a birthday party or can we bring our own cake and eat it at the table in the arcade area?
You do not have to book a party in order to have your party at Dart’em Up. You are more than welcome to come in and play for however long you would like to play, but you may not bring in any outside food.
We want to celebrate a birthday! When do we need to book our party?
We ask that you plan a party at least 72 hours in advance, this will give us enough time to make sure that you have the best time and that everything is set up to your liking. You may not book a party for the same day that you come in.
How long will we have the party room?
- The Blaster Party package, you have the party room for 45 minutes. The room will be available after the kids are playing in the nerf arena.
- The V.I.P or Elite party package, you have the party room for the entire 2 hours. You may come and go for the full 2 hours of the party.
What is the age limit for having a birthday party at Dart’em Up?
Dart’em Up is suitable for anyone ages 5 and Up. We want to make sure that everyone has the best experience that they can have.
What is required to book a party at Dart’em Up?
All you have to do is book a party online, over the phone or in person. Once you have booked the party, you are needing to pay the deposit and then the remainder of the cost will be paid in full the day of your party.
What happens if the guest count changes or I need to cancel the party?
- If your guest count changes that is not a problem. We will be more than happy to adjust it for you. We are able to add the correct number of guests to your party, however, please note that each party is set for a minimum amount of kids. If you have less than that number, you will still be charged for the minimum amount of kids. If you go over the minimum amount, we will adjust to match the number of actual guests in your party.
- If you need to cancel your party we ask that you cancel at least 10 days prior to your party. If you are unable to cancel 10 days prior to your party, the deposit will not be refunded. If you cancel more than 10 days in advance, you are able to take the deposit and apply to a party that is booked at a later date and time. This will prevent you from having to put down a second deposit.
We politely ask that you and your guests arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled birthday party, so that we can get everyone checked in and ready to play.
We hope that we have answered all of your questions efficiently. If you are needing more information or you have questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at 512-735-1919.
We would like to thank you for choosing Dart’em Up for your family entertainment and we look forward to seeing you soon.